Let's discover the land on Liserons Street, Austin
- The total land area is 44,700 sq. ft., just over one acre. The topography is flat and sloping allowing you several construction options. No rear neighbors because a pond is backed by the land. A suggestive construction plan is also available.
- The land is located in the Domaine du Mont Orford. Single-family residences are permitted in this area.
-The land is not served by services so provide a well and a septic system.
- The land is encumbered with a real and perpetual servitude consisting of a right of way on foot to the waters of the lake or pond O'Malley, as well as a right of use of a beach, on lot 6 048 917. Annual fees will be charged when construction is completed. ($159 in 2021)
- Located in the heart of the Eastern Townships 20 minutes from Sherbrooke and several cities such as Orford, Eastman, Bromont, Lac-Brome, Magog...
- To build, the BUYER must comply with the construction standards provided for in clauses 5 to 18, inclusively, in the deed of sale 23 105 773.
- The sale of the land is not taxable.
Other costs to bear:
- Access to swimming pool, tennis court: $150 per year.
- Access to the private beach: $150 per year.
- Boat space rental: $85 per year.
- Road maintenance costs only if built.
- The seller asks for a response time of 24 hours for any response to a promise to purchase.
Access : LAC , , Waterfront : ETANG
Sloped , Flat
Certificate of location, staking certificate, and all other documents or expertise will be the responsibility of the buyer.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is KATHERINE GAUCHER, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is JONATHAN CHOINIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.